Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Which is Cuter?

I'm just surfing Amazon.com, trying to find a tutu for my friend's two year-old, when the image pictured below appears:










No offense to the leggy lady Santa, but the adorable little moppet astonished by her light up tutu definitely wins the Cuter? contest. LLS can have the Sexier? crown, though.



ANYWAY...



This brings me to my own question:



Which of these should I covet more?

As a lover of both books and gadgets, I really want one of those fancy electronic book readers. As a busy woman who's not been keeping up with electronics very closely, I'm not sure which would be the best choice, the Sony Reader or Amazon's Kindle.

This isn't something Santa's going to bring me, so I have plenty of time to decide (and wait for the prices to come down). Also, I'm curious about what kind of books are available for these devices. I see that Kindle has magazines and newspapers (and one of my favorite time wasters, Wikipedia),


Well, one thing is certain, the Sony Reader truly is the cuter of the two. The photo of Kindle on Amazon.com looks nice enough, but the snapshots accompanying Engadget's review remind me of printers from the late 80s. Ewww!





No comments: