Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stormy Weather

I was feeling a bit like Dorothy when I woke up (an hour late) this morning with no electricity after tornados terrorized Memphis yesterday. Of course, I'm very lucky and all is well, except I'm one of twenty-three thousand without electricity right now. I'm sure they'll have it restored eventually. The storms were relatively mild in my neighborhood, and I slept through the worst of it.

As far as I know, all my friends and relatives are all right.

Coincidentally, there was a really cute Oz reference on http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/this morning:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you're ok!

Catherine said...

Thanks, we feel very lucky! Now our electricity is back on, too! Everything is back to normal.