Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Latest House Project: Small Patio

We had gorgeous weather over the weekend. Bill was inspired to build a little patio (5x5) for our grill. I helped - if snoozing on a picnic blanket while he toiled and accompanying him on most of his trips to Lowe's count as helping.

I'm so proud of his work. He did a great job! Later he'll do a larger patio for our lawn furniture, and some raised beds, and maybe some benches, too.

I can take credit for coming up with the idea for the placement and selecting the pavers (and staying out of the way). Bill's dad was a lot of help because he helped us load, transport, and unload all the supplies.

Check it out:

No comments: