Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Day, Another Gadget

I'm not sure if it's because I'm carrying his child or what, but lately Bill has been surprising me with electronics! NICE!

I came home from a fun Mary Kay party my friend hosted for her step-mom, a burgeoning MK rep, to find a brand spanking new iPhone waiting for me. I was shocked! Dang, I just got a laptop the week before. And a few weeks earlier, he gave me a Nuvi (super cute portable GPS system) - he doesn't want me getting lost with the baby on board hahaha!



I'm loving my early Mother's Day gift. I have played with Bill's Blackberry a bit, and I have to say there's just no comparison! The iPhone is so much more user-friendly. I've got the hang of using it, but I'm still discovering nifty little features. I'm super lucky!

No comments: