Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Craigslist Finds

I have a confession to make. I look at Craigslist daily. And I'm not looking for bargains, I'm looking for laughs.

My favorite "finds" are novelty lamps. I don't know why, but it seems like at least once a week there is a new weird lamp on Craigslist: purse lamps, monkey lamps, patriotic eagle lamps. Sometimes I get a chuckle out of what people are selling (once I found what I thought was a kinky bondage harness in the Household section, but Bill thinks it was just a dog harness).



Anyway, today's strange lamp find (ballerina slipper lamp) pales in comparison to a few gems I found in the furniture section...

You could be the proud owner of Elvis' ottoman and loveseat for the low low price of only $55!

Elvis' Ottoman - $20
Elvis' Favorite Loveseat =- $35

No comments: