Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

'Member how I said I was gonna apply for a marketing job at work? Well, I did that on Monday. By Friday, I think my boss figured it out because I'm suddenly getting a lot of special treatment at work, and out of the blue.

Interesting. To me, anyhow.

What's new? Staying very busy at work. Space tab tab click click.

Went to see one of the Best of Indie Memphis Short Films shows at the Brooks on Thursday. That was fun, but I had seen all of them already at Indie Memphis. I'm not complaining.

Here are links to the films I watched that are available online:

The Morning Ritual
Central Garden - I can only find information about it online, not the movie itself.
Elvis Meets the Beatles

Here's a review from a Memphian film critic's blog:
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/beifuss/archives/2007/08/a_night_at_the.html

I enjoyed myself. It was rather nostalgic.

Between you and me, I've decided to reshoot *my* Elvis movie. But I have to replace my broken camera first. My Elvis movie was great, especially for something that was shot in a matter of hours after having my purse stolen the same day. I continue to be really amazed by the performances of my friends in the movie. Bill made such a perfect Elvis, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen or heard of any Elvis movie. Can I see the old before reading about the new? No fair to speak of something and even insert extraordinary character performances without your readers screenings first. How Dare You?! :p

Catherine said...

Well, it's too big for the videos section of my myspace page, but I'll post some clips on there soon. I promise.

Most of the people who read this blog were actually IN the movie!