Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Zombelvis!!!

OKAY!

Save the date: Oct 27, 2007 Zombie Party at the Dawg House!

Now I feel so full of purpose. I have two projects cooking... a zombie party for Halloween AND the Elvis movie rewrite/reshoot.

Labor Day weekend we've promised to go back to the lake and work on the treehouse some more.

I'm nervous about returning to work now that I suspect my boss knows I applied for a different position. I'll feel guilty about leaving them, if things work out that way.

What else is new? My dad is coming to Memphis to be hospitalized for a while. I'm hopeful that he will get better, but nothing seems to work.

2 comments:

Doug Walker said...

Hmmm ... Elvis reshoot? Same actors or better?

Catherine said...

Both. The same actors, who'll be even better now!