Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday Alert - October 12!

Less Than 30 Shopping Days until 34th Annual Catherine Day!

My Flippin' Wishlist
I am notoriously hard to shop for, but I'll be thrilled if you surprise me with any of the following:

Dock N Talk(so I won't keep missing your calls)
I need the Bluetooth module, too.

Tee Shirts:

Small Female Black

Haruki Murakami Tee
Any color. Size Small (Female)




Walkuski Postcards




My Amazon.com Wish List, which includes some of the following books:
  • Sputnik Sweetheart - Murakami
  • Stranger Things Happen - Link
  • Self - Martel
  • Tree of Smoke - Denis Johnson
  • Bus Driver Who Wanted To Be God - Keret


Fortean Times Subscription

Work Clothes (zzzz)
But, hey, I always need them.



Big Money, No Whammies:

iPhone
I don't really want the phone bill that comes with it (especially since I hate talking on the phone,anyway), but it's awfully pretty.




Panasonic AG-DVX100A


Please, please, please!!!



MacBook Pro


I also wouldn't mind a Nikon D80.



I don't need any knick-knacks (chachkis) or soaps. I won't hate you if you give me any, though. I'll be damned grateful. I promise.


If I think of something else, I'll try to add it here.

No comments: