Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Darjeeling Limited Now Showing... & Misc. BS


Hmmm... Good news! I didn't miss Darjeeling Ltd; it just wasn't playing in Memphis yet. So I'll be able to try and see it this weekend, although I am hosting a party and also want to try to attend the River Arts Fest back at my old stomping grounds (So Main).

Work is very intense and busy right now. If there's anything worse than doing mindless tasks for a living, it's being extremely busy with mindless tasks for a living. But, then again, I know for a fact that it's far worse to be toiling physically at mindless tasks for even less money, so maybe I shouldn't complain. Maybe, as they say, that's why they call it work!

I got even more stuff yesterday. Pretty lipsticks from my mother; I'm a sucker for lipstick... Some headphones that were on my amazon.com wishlist, but unfortunately they are way too big. I'm giving them to Bill. Now I still need headphones for work since mine are falling apart.

I'm pretty confident that I'm prepared for the Halloween party on Saturday. I hope the rain stops before tomorrow, so that we can enjoy the new chiminea at the party. I plan to take lots of photos and enjoy myself.

No comments: