Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Busy Busy


I've been extremely busy lately - especially at work. I haven't managed to do much of anything interesting, though.

I still haven't made it to the theater to see Darjeeling Limited or Eastern Promises. I hope I can do that this weekend.

Yesterday, I went to vote after work. I noticed this morning that it seems none of my choices won! I guess I just love the underdogs and commmies, what can I say?

Afterwards, I went to the Brooks to see Army of Shadows(L'Armee des Ombres). The movie was fantastic. It really had everything: torture, Nazis, the motherfucking French Resistance, ordinary people turned extraordinary, heartbreaking assassinations, striking cinematography, and a beautiful, yet restrained score. I'm really glad the Brooks shows films like this. And they're a short stroll away from our house, so that's even better.

The movie, and the fact that it's Friday, have put me in a good mood, even though the local election didn't go exactly as I had hoped.

No comments: