Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Well, damn! I blinked and suddenly Darjeeling Limited is no longer showing in Memphis. That kinda sucks. I know the reviews haven't been great, but... I wanted to see for myself!




Eastern Promises is still showing, but I didn't see it over the weekend. We were so busy. Some of Bill's code monkeys joined us for dinner at Bosco's Friday night, then came over to our place for drinks. Saturday was filled with family events, as relatives of Bill from New York were visiting. Sunday, we concentrated on chores.


We did watch a really entertaining movie called Severance. I suppose it's sort of like The Office (UK) + Friday the 13th - the supernatural elements... I enjoyed it, but expected it to be a bit more humorous based on the trailer. It did include a quite a bit of comedy.


Bill started working on sculpting some zombie teeth for me to wear on Halloween. I seriously doubt they'll fit in my mouth, though - they're enormous!

No comments: