Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bill Returns Today

I haven't posted here in a while because I'm all about the baby, which I suppose is understandable. So all my posts wind up on the Baby Blog.

Nothing else interesting is going on with me really, anyway.

Bill has been in Florida this week; he comes home this afternoon. I always miss him when he goes away. If the weather is nice this weekend we'll be working on the yard a bit. We also may make a belly casting of my lil baby bump. We were planning to do a casting near the end of each trimester.

Tomorrow I have a prenatal appointment, to do first trimester screening. Hmmm. See! Everything going on in my life right now is BABY RELATED!

In other baby-related news, my morning sickness is definitely improving and I intend to announce my pregnancy at work next week. And if you're wondering what else I've been up to, trust me, it's baby-related and on the baby blog!

No comments: