Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Monday, April 7, 2008



We watched Black Sheep over the weekend, and it was really a lot of fun to watch. Something about evil zombie sheep is hilarious! Since it's from New Zealand and combines comedy and horror, you can't help but think of Peter Jackson. There are similarities, but it's definitely its own movie, I wouldn't call it a wannabe or derivative.

We also watched Stranger Than Fiction, which reminded me of one of my favorite stories, Niebla (Mist) by Miguel de Unamuno. Like Niebla we see a fictional character confront the author who created him. It was a bit strange to see Will Ferrel in a role like this, and I think he did all right, but I might have liked to have seen this movie done with different leads and perhaps a different director, too. I think Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman both did a good job, however. Queen Latifah was good, too. That's not to say it was terrible movie, I just really think it could have been better.

No comments: