Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Meet Higgins



Yesterday morning, after returning home from delivering Bill to work, I saw Higgins sitting in the middle of the street crying. Poor kitty. I know he's Higgins because his name tag says so. There is a phone number on the name tag as well, but when I call it I only get voicemail. I've put some food out for poor Higgins, he's skin and bones and has this nasty green gunk inside his ears. He wants desparately to come inside the house, but my cats wouldn't hear of it. He's been hanging out on my front porch. Puyi enjoys hissing at him through the screen door.

Some other people on my street have been calling Higgins' house also without any luck. Googling the phone number has given me the name and address of Higgins' mistress, who lives just around the corner. I hope she checks her voicemail soon and rescues Higgins. The picture is kinda cute, right?

I'm off to the lake in a few hours. Time to pack!

No comments: