Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday


Started the day with a yummy breakfast, and we watched Tideland. I really love Terry Gilliam movies. I enjoyed it.

We went hiking today at Shelby Forest on the 3 mile Woodland Trail. It's a nice trail, not too challenging, but no cakewalk, either. I swear something growled at us, though. That part was a little scary.

I also saw a snakeskin kind of tangled in the roots of a huge overturned tree.

I had to remove a tick from Bill after lunch, when we first noticed it.

After the hike, we went to see You Kill Me, which was not bad.

Other than that, not doing much, been reading Murakami's short stories: After the Quake.

I honestly don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: