Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation Starts Tomorrow!

At last! My vacation begins in about six hours. I can't wait! Work is driving me insane!

All I've been up to lately is reading Dance, Dance, Dance (Murakami) and watching Deadwood (Season 3) on DVD with Bill.

Also I've been doing quite a bit of after hours and weekend work. I'm pretty sure that project has come to an end, though. I have earned some extra cash, I hope to get my check soon. I'm not sure what I'll buy with it. Maybe furniture.

Starting tomorrow I hope to be more productive and more relaxed. Next week, I'll be on the banks of Greer's Ferry lake in Heber Springs, AR. I'll help, as well as I can, Bill with building the treehouse. We're also going to try out the nicest restaurant the area has to offer, or so we've been told, Cafe Klaser. Mostly we just intend to relax. Boating, swimming, dozing, not working, etc.

I really enjoy spending time at "Camp Hazel" because it's very remote, you can't get a cell phone signal, and it's beautiful. Something about being there makes me feel very content and relaxed.

No comments: