Check Out My Baby Blog!

If you didn't know already, I'm pregnant! Bill & I started a baby blog, which is updated a lot more often than this one.

Read all about it at Bill & Cat's Baby Blog!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to Work...



It's not easy to return to work after vacation, but here I am.

Bill found a free entree coupon in the Flyer for Rio Loco, which gave us a great excuse to visit our friends there, eat too much, and drink beer and sangria.

It was also nice to see what the old neighborhood looks like. We moved from downtown just in time, because an Italian restaurant is opening across the street from our old condo. If we were still living there, we'd be eating far too much! Good for downtown though, a new Italian restaurant was needed there. I used to complain about it often when we were living there.

Bill's working on the Roomba in his lab (the basement). I am not sure what the outcome is going to be... You can hack a Roomba (http://www.gorobotics.net/The-News/Hobbyiest/iRobot-Releases-Roomba-Serial-Port-Interface/), you know. I'm pretty excited about Bill's project because I love robots. We're still in the brainstorming stage, but we hope to have something together in time for Halloween.

Check out some Roomba hacks compiled by Techblog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got an issue of MAKE magazine that has an article all about Roomba hacks. And how to make a dangerous laser out of a DVD player laser. And how to make LED meditation glasses.
I'll bring it sometime. BIG FUN!

E.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've read this blog too many times now...I keep stopping by for an update. So, update! lol Hope you and Bill are doing well. How sad that this is the only contact we have....